Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Flourishing

Today's reading was all about finding happiness in life and flourishing.  I had many moments of deep happiness over the weekend visiting my family.  One of my happiest moments was actually visiting my Father and Godmother's memorial sites with my Mum and husband.  It was a perfect, peaceful, autumn Sunday morning.  My mum and I sat for awhile, after having placed some flowers at their sites, and enjoyed the beauty of the day.  Reminiscing about both of them and knowing that they would have loved the weather.  Although  both are deeply missed, their love and lives made a huge impact and they are remembered for the places they both took in our hearts and lives.

I had the opportunity to see a lot of my family this weekend, mother, sisters, brother-in-laws, nephews and nieces.  The family is growing with lots of little ones to carry on for us when we are gone.  The wonder of life was renewed within me.  I have a renewed bounce in my step and a new determination to seize each day and embrace the wonder of life here on earth.

Blessings of harvest to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment