Total Pageviews

Monday, February 25, 2013

Going with the Flow

The past few days have been crazy while we are in the process of renovating and putting in a new kitchen, etc.  If you want to go for a modern day test of your Stoic equilibrium, home renovations would be it.  We are slightly delayed by a week for the countertops to be installed now but plywood counters are just fine as a temporary measure.  It has been a good exercise to run into these unforeseen issues and sort out the problems by "what is in my control", "what is not in my control" and planning ahead to the worst case scenario.

I am blessed with food in my belly, a roof over my head and the love of family and friends.  Everything else is just gravy.

1 comment:

  1. That and family Christmases, stoic tests at a university level.

    ReplyDelete