Total Pageviews

Friday, September 16, 2011

Pain, Pain Go Away...

Today I am a whiner.  It feels like my friends will want to ignore me on Facebook with posts focused on pain and wanting what isn't.  I have a lot of work to do today and I am not sure how I am going to get things done.  I could rail at the world for giving me a bad "body" day on a day when I need to get so much done, or I can accept what it is and move forward to the best of my abilities.  I am going to choose the latter rather than the former.  I will do what I can and take rest breaks and keep moving forward. 

I have so many friends who struggle with far more debilitating physical issues than I have and they persevere and move forward.  They are inspirations to me when I am having a harder day than usual.  These people take on the face of the Stoic Sage in this circumstance, encouraging me to move forward and accept what the day brings.

Good Friday to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment