Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 22, 2011

My reactions to outside circumstances...

The past couple of days have been tough ones... lots of stress from clients and some stress at home.  The weather is also not conducive to positive thoughts, being wet and miserable.  I am definitely being challenged to keep a positive attitude in the face of the gloomy weather.  Yesterday Michel and I worked together to change what could have been a disastrous situation into a good.  We also made a realistic decision to cancel our Harvest celebration due to bad weather and the lack of interior space to accommodate even the "for sure" attendees not to mention the "maybe"s.  I dislike feeling like I am letting people down in any way but, in reality, it was the best decision to make with a number of attendees having mobility issues etc.  Damp and cold weather is just not good for aching muscles and bones.

Today I am going to have some warm soup for lunch and get to scanning financial records for my client.  Once more into the breach!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Light a candle, and have a sammich, to celebrate the harvest. Entertaining guests for a rit is a very open idea for me. I applaud your welcoming acts.

    This time you need to take care of you. Both of you. We'll share some mead at some later date. Hell, I'll even share with Mike :P But for now, you two take care of each other. The sun will shine again.

    ReplyDelete